RISK NOTIFICATION TERMS
Profit through leveraged asset and derivatives trading
You may also run the risk of harm. Therefore, before deciding to trade,
understand the risks you may face and make decisions taking into account your constraints.
(For Customers Regarding Leveraged Asset and Derivative Instrument Trading Transactions
General Explanations) Leveraged assets and derivatives trading with the brokerage house you will trade with
In addition to the issues specified in the "Framework Agreement" to be signed regarding the transactions,
It is very important that you understand the following points.
- The account you will open with the authorized institution and through this account
All transactions to be made are recorded on the Meta Trader platform.
will be retained.
- Leveraged asset and derivatives trading is risky. leverage effect
Therefore, trading with low collateral can work in favor of the market as well as against it.
It can work and in this sense, the leverage effect can provide you with high profits.
The possibility that it may cause high damage should always be considered. reverse price
You may lose all of the money you deposited in the brokerage house as a result of their actions. Because,
Allocate only the portion of your savings that you can afford to lose for these transactions.
Do not trust the promises of high returns.
- Leveraged asset trading and futures contracts, stock market
derivatives such as options, CFDs, over-the-counter currency options and forwards
carries a high risk. Initial margin compared to the contract value of the related derivative transaction
the amount may be small; so trades are “leveraged”. Therefore, a relatively small market
proportionately on the funds that you have deposited or will have to deposit
will have a greater impact. This situation can work in your favor as well as against you.
it can work. Due to the price movements, the initial collateral amounts and your position
fully or more of the collateral you hold in your account to protect
You may lose.
- Authorized organizations are responsible for the personal rights of their employees.
the transaction collateral amounts deposited in the accounts of the customers, the increase in these collateral amounts
and may be making improvements according to similar criteria. Therefore, the Investment Institution
There may be a conflict of interest between the employee and the customer. with Customer Investment Institution employees
should always consider this conflict of interest in their communication.
- In leveraged assets and derivatives trading, the Investment Institution
is on the opposite side. With these transactions, the Investment Institution, the seller against the buyer, the seller against the seller.
cases where the customer incurs loss due to the nature of the service provided.
It will result in the profit of the Investment Institution.
- You have opened leveraged assets and derivatives trading transactions, or
to have initial margin to constitute the collateral for each position you wish to open
you have to. Initial collateral and maintenance collateral The framework you will make with the Intermediary Institution
It will be applied within the rates specified in the contract, if you fall under the maintenance guarantee.
Brokerage House is authorized to close the positions in the account.
- Information that the intermediary institution will transfer to you regarding the transactions you will make, and
It should be taken into consideration by your side that the recommendations made may be incomplete and in need of verification.
- Brokerage house for leveraged asset and derivatives trading
In this situation, the technical and fundamental analysis to be carried out by the personnel may differ from person to person.
It should be taken into account that the predictions made in the analyzes may not come true.
- The order tool you have given for leveraged asset and derivative instrument transactions
The institution has taken it for protection against another institution in relation to the said order.
Cancellation in case the position is canceled by the other party or the price changes.
or the price at which the order will be executed may be changed.
- In addition to the risks listed above, in transactions made in non-TL currency,
There is a risk of depreciation in Turkish Lira due to exchange rate fluctuations,
that states may restrict foreign capital and trading movements, additional and/or new
It should be known that taxes may be imposed and purchase and sale transactions may not be realized on time.
- The parity offered to you in leveraged assets and derivatives trading
prices and spreads may not reflect the best price situation. Prices of other institutions
It would be good for you to check it.
- Leveraged asset and derivatives trading transactions by the brokerage house
as a result of which you will not suffer any loss, your loss will be kept under control or you will incur
You should take into account that no guarantee can be given for additional collateral calls in the event of a call.
- Before starting the transactions, you will be responsible from your authorized institution.
You should receive confirmation of commission and other transaction fees. If wages are monetary
a written statement containing clear examples of how it will reflect on you if it has not been expressed.
you must request clarification.
- Stop Loss orders (Conditional buy, conditional sell or stop loss) Electronic
against the INVESTOR instead of the limit price determined by the INVESTOR on the trading platform.
can be done at one price. These types of orders are important news and data flow at the market opening.
opening of the spread that may occur due to the decrease in liquidity and / or
It should be taken into account that price gaps can be realized at the current market price.
- Your trades that were open on Friday evening when the markets were closed will be reopened on Sunday.
While opening, it will open with a negative value due to sudden price changes (SPACE).
- In cases where the difference (spread) between the buying and selling prices is widened,
Even if you have taken the reverse position of the open positions in your portfolio,
liquidation where the collateral may become insufficient and your positions may come to the stop out level.
It should be known that it can be turned off (closed by the system). open positions other
cannot be closed by reverse trading as practiced in the markets. take an inverted position, normally
Helps you temporarily defer the need for coverage. However, this situation
It should not be seen as a permanent solution for the sustainability of your transactions.
- Iphone, ipad, android etc. mobile trading platforms and other electronic trading
It should be taken into account that there may be connection problems in transactions carried out over the platforms.
by taking control of whether these transactions are reflected on the electronic trading platform.
responsibility belongs to you.
- The hard price that may occur in the market of orders transmitted on the electronic trading platform
may not be realized at the prices demanded due to its movements, especially in the market
In periods when liquidity is low, at the opening and closing hours of the markets, domestic / foreign
On days and hours when the markets are on holiday, there is important news and data flow in the markets.
due to the volatility that may occur during moments of
There may be changes in transaction prices and this change may be to your advantage.
It should be known that it may also be to your detriment.
- Leveraged asset and derivatives trading is suitable for every investor
is not. The person who claims to have made a lot of money from these transactions and that you can too, and
Do not believe the advertisements and high return promises of institutions.
- Do not trust third parties who introduce themselves as MobilFX's staff and
Do not trust. You can make your transactions absolutely through the authorized personnel of MobilFX.
execute. Due to material and moral damages caused by persons who are not employees of MobilFX
MobilFX will not accept any responsibility.
- The account and firm by the Exchange or Investment Institution where the derivative instrument is traded
Except for closing your position, if the position limit determined on the basis of
Your orders may not be executed in the market.
- When price movements in the market develop against the Position you have taken
your account may be designated as a “risk account” by the Exchange where the derivative instrument is traded. This
In this case, passive order entry may not be possible.
- There is a minimum of 10 transaction requirements to withdraw money after each investment.
Investors who do not complete must wait a minimum of 3 working days. This period and trading condition
may vary depending on the amount.
- Leveraged asset derivatives trading at MobilFX Limited.
regarding all kinds of fees, expenses, spreads and commission amounts and/or rates
You can find detailed information on our MobilFX website. MobilFX Limited. None from the customer
does not accept physical cash. Guarantees to be sent by the customer
EFT will be accepted via bank transfer, money order or virman. Hence, the customer
It cannot give cash to personnel or third parties to be deposited into its account.
- MobilFX; reserves the right to change the leverage ratios.
- MobilFX; reserves the right to change swap and spread rates.
- Anyone who creates an account in MobilFX is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- MobilFX reserves the right to change every item here.